- We fix the issue that blocked the insertion of “File Upload” markers in the Google Docs table. So you can now do it.
- We improved the “Template” sidebar to display the current Title of your Template.
- We improved the way we manage the header in your spreadsheet response.
- We implement the possibility for you to use markers in the sender name when you personalize emails (see documentation).
- Once again we changed the design of the notifications emails.
- We added the feature of validation workflow. This is the first step of a complex feature, that opens a lot of possibility for the future of the add-on.
- Change the user interface of the add-on for both "template selection" and "folder selection" to reduce the number of steps.
- Change the design of the notification email received when the form is submitted, both file (Sheet, Doc, Slide) and .pdf.
- Implementation of condition for multiple template. You can now generate different templates based on response submitted. (see documentation)
- Switch service to send emails after the form submission. This switch resulted in a new authorization that our users had to give us. But our user privacy and the way we handle emails haven't changed. With the new service, we have increased the daily quota of email that you can send with Form Publisher.
- New feature of multiple template. Create several template for each form submission. (see documentation)
- Adding the possibility to personalize Check boxes separator in the template. (see documentation)