You have purchased a Form Publisher license to get unlimited quota, but you are still limited to the free version. This is a common issue and can be solved very easily by our Support Team. Please read this article to know what to do in this case.
Why is my license not activated?
This means we haven't whitelisted the right Google account. Maybe you have purchased a paid plan for an alias, or the account contained spelling mistakes.
Besides, you might think that two similar addresses are the same. This is not true: Any difference (even the slightest, even if it's only one letter) counts. Here are the most common mistakes that people do:
- An account ending with .org (for example) is not the same as .com, .net, .gov etc.
- gmail.com is not the same as googlemail.com
- email@example.com is not the same as firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com is not the same as firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do to get my paid plan activated?
Open a Google Form and check the email address in the top right corner of the screen, (just click on your Google profile picture).
Then email us at email@example.com so we can switch the plan to the correct Google account.
- The wrong Google account: The one which is currently under the paid plan
To avoid any confusion, please provide the invoice and/or purchase confirmation from From Publisher
- The right Google account: The one which should benefit from the paid plan