When your respondents submit their Google Form, sometimes you might need to review their answers. This article explains you what the workflow option is.
Understanding a Validation Workflow
timer 5 min.
- Set up a validation workflow
- Validate or reject the request
- Add a comment to a request
- Sign a request
- Monitor the validation statuses of each request
- A Google Form and request template
- Configure Form Publisher on your Form
- Workflow approval / rejection
- Workflow comments
- Validation signature
- Validation statuses
If you need to set up a validation workflow within your organization, then Form Publisher is the perfect tool for you!
Form Publisher lets you easily review, comment, validate (or reject) each step of your workflow, and sign it in the end.
This flowchart gives you a quick understanding of a basic validation workflow: