In this article, you will find a few use cases of the validation workflow. You can reuse our templates and adapt them to your needs.
A few examples to know how to use a validation workflow
timer 20 min.
- A leave request validation workflow
- An order form validation workflow
- An access permission request validation workflow
Workflow use cases
Setting up a validation workflow is useful for:
- Leave requests: An HR receives leave requests submitted by his employees. With the validation workflow, he will be able to quickly approve, reject it or even ask the employees for more information.
- Order forms: A salesperson submits a form to generate an order form. Form Publisher will send it to the client, which can approve or reject the order. Our validation workflow option makes it easy.
- Access permission to a restricted area: A visitor wants to access a restricted area (e.g.: Data centers from a big company) and requests the permission via a Google Form. The authorization document is sent to the head of the company Security Department, which can then approve or reject the request.
More about the prerequisites
1. Create your leave request Form and its template
Or make a copy of our templates from the use cases (learn more: 'Select your template').
2. Configure Form Publisher on your Form
3. Set up the validation workflow on your Google Form
Add your HR Department as validators of the leave requests, and enable the validation workflow (learn more: ‘Set up a validation workflow with Form Publisher’).