If you find out that Form Publisher did not generate documents for some form submissions, you can use the Regenerate files screen to select which documents should be generated and sent to your recipients.
You must have a Google form configured with Form Publisher.
- Open the Google form for which you want to regenerate the documents.
- Start Form Publisher by clicking the Add-ons icon in your Google form and selecting Form Publisher.
- In the pop-up menu, click Launch Form Publisher.
The Form Publisher for Google Forms add-on starts in the lower-right part of the screen and opens the Template and markers screen.
- Click the Menu button.
The Form Publisher menu opens.
- Select Regenerate files.
- Select the date of the form submissions you want to generate.
- Select the form responses you want to regenerate.
- (Optional) Click Preview to open the document and check if you selected the correct one.
- Click Regenerate.
After Form Publisher generates the selected documents, a done icon appears.
The documents for the selected form submissions are now generated correctly and sent to the recipients listed in the Sharing list.
You can also find them from the Google Drive folder.