- Adding the possibility to personalize Time question format in the template. (see documentation)
- Chose to display image of file upload field instead of a link to the file in the template (see documentation)
- Displaying the result of the current date format in the "template" sidebar when configuring the add on. (see documentation)
- Form Publisher is now compatible with the new File Upload option from Google Forms (see documentation).
- Templates from Google Slides are now supported in Form Publisher (see announcement).
- New UI for the ‘Sharing options & notifications’ sidebar to better reflect Materiel Design style:
- Adding 'Next / Back' in the sidebars for better navigation.
- Improving design of the email customization window, and adding a new option to personalize the Sender Name:
- Form Publisher pricing for individual accounts increased to $36 a year.
- Improved 'Template' sidebar UI
- Form Publisher UI has been completely revamped and is now using Material Design to make it more user-friendly, convenient to use, and consistent with the new UI of Google Forms.
- New design for 'Get Started' sidebar in Form Publisher:
- When users add the markers <NOW>> or <<Timestamp>>, Form Publisher can now modify users' timezone in our system for troubleshooting.
- We are now using Google Sheets Named Ranges for headers of the columns created by Form Publisher.
- We start to alert users by email when there are technical issues with the configuration of Form Publisher.
- Major update / change of Form Publisher in the submit logic which fixes many bugs. The previous logic was indeed prone to errors: If Form Publisher failed to generate a file for a form submission, we didn't try to generate the missing file again. Now Form Publisher manages better the queue of responses submitted, to make sure that we successfully generate a file for each form response.
- Form Publisher is now available in the new version of Google Forms (see announcement).
- Add automatic installation for a quick start / demo with Form Publisher so that you can configure the add-on in 1-click without going through all the different steps (see documentation).
- New 'Form Publisher Status' sidebar.
- Fix several bugs for writing URLs in your spreadsheet (see documentation).