- It is now possible to update files in place when the form respondents edit their submissions!
- Editing of form submissions - the users can enable this option from the sidebar
- Choose to replace generated file instead or create new copies
- New standard marker: <<Link to edit>>
- Generates a link in your template that will read "Click here to edit your response"
- Point to the form so the respondent can edit his response
- An informational tooltip has been added to showcase standard timestamp formats.
- Several date formats are now also suggested for the timestamp via a dropdown menu, while still allowing users to use custom formats. This was made to improve overall UX and save the users time.
- Upon installation of Form Publisher, it is now possible to go directly back to the main menu instead of having to reopen the application from the add-ons menu.
- The user can now select a specific timezone in the Form Publisher configuration. The <<Timestamp>> marker in the generated file will be based on this timezone.
- Website dashboard
- Navigation bar not being displayed on the website when approving / rejecting submission
- Parts of the navigation bar disappearing on smaller screens
- Account's email address was missing from the dropdown list in the navigation bar
- Duplicated email and file sending
- Emails were not received after file generation
- When installed on Google Form that doesn't have responses spreadsheet, error message was displayed. Now responses spreadsheet is created automatically (if missing).
- Missing options for the checkbox separator join (Numbered list, Bulleted list, list)
- Button were being cut on some FireFox versions
- Add Button on the Sharing Options and Notification screen was not being clickable when adding markers for the email and the markers include ":"
We've completely refactored the rendering framework we were using for Form Publisher. This will make it more stable and responsive to user interactions, while also allowing us to drastically speed up the development and ship new features to the users.
- Website dashboard
- Some users were being redirected to Google Workspace Marketplace when trying to approve / reject a submission