With Form Publisher, you can create questions where your form respondents can upload images to be included in your template.
If your respondents add too many images or images that are too large it might result in Form Publisher exceeding its maximum execution time. This means that Google will prevent Form Publisher from generating files from the form submission.
Follow the recommendations listed below to avoid cases in which Form Publisher stops generating files.
- We recommend that the total size of all images does not exceed 40MB. For example: 4 questions with 10MB or 40 questions with 1MB.
- If you add more than 4 File upload questions, it might work correctly if the images are not uploaded at their maximum size. We recommend you to:
- upload your images less than or equal to 10MB each
- let your form respondents know by adding a note in the form that the total size of uploaded images should be less than or equal to 40MB.
- Image files larger than 100MB cannot be processed by Form Publisher.
- If you add more than 4 File upload questions, make sure your templates have as little formatting and as few pages as possible.