1. How to approve or reject a generated file?
When someone submits a form, each approver will receive the following email, with the generated document to Approve or Reject.
You'll then be redirected to the Form Publisher web app. Select Approve.
Or select Reject.
Finally, the Form respondent receives a notification on the approval status of his request.
2. Add an approval stamp on the generated file
Insert the following marker in your template: <<Workflow status>>
Form Publisher will then replace this marker with one of these approval statuses:
- pending: The approver needs to review the document
- approved: The approver has approved the document
- rejected: The approver has rejected the document
- <<Workflow approver>>
- <<Workflow date>>
- <<Workflow comment>>
Here's the results with our leave request example, before approving a request.
After approving a request.
3. Check who has validated the request in your responses spreadsheet
When an employee submits more than 1 leave request, Form Publisher will automatically add the approver's email address under a new column called [Form Publisher] Approver.