When Form Publisher keeps spinning or display a blank screen, it is probably because we can't reach Google servers, or some extensions are blocking scripts. Please read this article to know what to do.
What is this issue?
When you try to run Form Publisher on your Google Forms:
- Form Publisher freezes and keeps spinning indefinitely,
- Or nothing appears in the pop-up (it is blank / empty) when you are trying to configure Form Publisher.
What is the reason of the freezing?
Several reasons which may be causing it:
- If you are using browser extensions, they can block scripts
- If you are logged with multiple accounts
- Because of network restrictions (ask G Suite admins to whitelist some domains)
What shoud I do?
1. Try Form Publisher on another browser
Sadly, without any error message, it’s hard for us to see what the issue is.
We advise to switch to another web browser. For example, if you are using Google Chrome, switch to Firefox etc.
2. Open your browser console
If it doesn’t help, open the Chrome developer console on your Google Forms, and start the add-on.
To open the console, select Chrome Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools (or Right click > Inspect):