When trying to purchase a Form Publisher licence, PayPal informs you that your credit card has been declined. This article will explain why you have this issue and how to proceed.
Why has your credit card been declined by PayPal?
You entered your credit card information and PayPal informed you that your credit card has been declined.Several reasons can explain this issue:
- Your card has expired or out of date
- You need to confirm your card
How to solve this issue?
If your credit card is up to date but you still have an issue:
- Make sure your recipient’s email address or phone number is entered correctly
How do I confirm the email address linked to my PayPal account?
- Try with another credit card
- Your company card or bank has more information
- Contact PayPal support
You can also find more information on the following article: Why can’t I make or send a payment?