Every time someone submits your form, Form Publisher keeps track of the number of overall submissions you collect. Form Publisher tracks this with the increment - the number that increases by 1 (or increments) every time someone submits your form.
By default, Form Publisher saves the increment in the [Form Publisher] Increment column in the responses spreadsheet.
If you want to stop saving the increment in the responses sheet, you can disable it from the File generation options page in Form Publisher.
Form Publisher is already configured for the Google form.
- Start Form Publisher by clicking the Add-ons icon in your Google form and selecting Form Publisher.
- In the pop-up menu, click Launch Form Publisher.
The Form Publisher for Google Forms add-on starts in the lower-right part of the screen and opens the Template and markers page.
Click the Menu button.
The Form Publisher menu opens.
- Select File generation options.
- Under Response spreadsheet, deselect the Keep increment checkbox to stop saving the number of each form submission in the Response spreadsheet.
- Click Save to save the configuration.
Form Publisher stops saving the increment number in the column [Form Publisher] Increment.