When your respondents submit their Google Form, sometimes you might need to review their answers. This article explains what the workflow option is.
Understanding an Approval Workflow
timer 5 min.
- Set up an approval workflow
- Validate or reject the request
- Add a comment to a request
- Sign a request
- Monitor the approval statuses of each request
- A Google Form and request template
- Configure Form Publisher on your Form
- Workflow approval / rejection
- Workflow comments
- Approval statuses
If you need to set up an approval workflow within your organization, then Form Publisher is the perfect tool for you!
Form Publisher lets you easily review, comment, validate (or reject) each step of your workflow, and sign it in the end.
This flowchart gives you a quick understanding of a basic approval workflow: