With the Approval Workflow in Form Publisher, you can easily add approvers by adding their email address in the Sharing options and notifications screen.
Several rules apply when you add more than one approver.
- All approvers receive the generated documents in the format you select.
- You can select a different document format for each approver.
- Any one of the added approvers can approve or reject the generated document.
- Only one approval or rejection is needed to complete the process.
- The first approver to approve or reject, completes the approval process.
- No changes to the approval or rejection of the document are allowed after that.
- In Form Publisher, open the Sharing options and notifications screen.
- Under Add recipient, add the new approver following the steps below.
- Type the email address of the new approver.
- Select the document format which Form Publisher sends to the recipient.
- Click Add.
The new approver is now added to the list.
If you disable the Approval Workflow, the approvers become recipients of the generated documents and receive email notifications whenever Form Publisher generates a new document. In this case, the step to approve or reject documents is no longer available.