This order form approval workflow will help all sales teams get in a few clicks an order approved and signed by the client. Read this article to learn more about this use case.
Approve and sign an order form
timer 10 min.
- Set up an approval workflow for order forms
- Validate and sign an order form
- You (as a salesperson) send an order form via a Google Form to your client
- Your client will review the order form, and if he agrees with the offer, he can validate and sign it
How does the order form approval work?
1. You (as a salesperson) submit a Google Form
In our example, we are working in the Form Publisher Sales team, and are sending an order form to a client from Revevol:
2. Your client receives an email to accept (or reject) the order form
4. The client approves and signs the order form
When he clicks 'Approve / Reject' from the email, he will be able to:
- Add a comment (optional)
- Sign the order form
- Approve it
5. Get your client's signed order form
You will then be notified by email:
The [Form Publisher] Validation status from your responses spreadsheet will turn from ‘PENDING’ into ‘APPROVED’:
If you open the order form (from the email or from the responses spreadsheet), you will see the approval and signature of your client: