This order form approval workflow can help all sales teams get an order approved and signed by the client in a few clicks. Read this article to learn more about this use case.
Approve and sign an order form
timer 10 min.
- Set up an approval workflow for order forms
- Validate and sign an order form
- You (as a salesperson) send an order form via a Google Form to your client
- Your client reviews the order form, and if he agrees with the offer, he can validate and sign it
How does the order form approval work?
1. You (as a salesperson) submit a Google Form
In our example, we are working in the Form Publisher Sales team, and are sending an order form to a client.
2. Your client receives an email to accept (or reject) the order form
4. The client approves and signs the order form
When he clicks Approve / Reject from the email, he has to connect to his account.
Then, he can:
- Add a comment (optional)
- Sign the order form
- Approve it
5. Get your client's signed order form
Then, you are notified by email.
The [Form Publisher] Approval status PENDING from your responses spreadsheet is replaced by APPROVED.
If you open the order form (from the email or the responses spreadsheet), you can see your client's approval and signature.