If you have one or several apprentices in your team, as their manager you would like to monitor their attendance in your company, and make them sign their attendance sheet. Form Publisher lets you do that easily.
Sign a school or company attendance sheet
timer 10 min.
- Set up an approval workflow for attendance sheets
- Validate and sign an attendance sheet
mode_edit Running a simple example
- The manager will set up an approval workflow on a Google Form
- As an apprentice, you will receive every week an email from your manager asking you to submit the attendance form
- You will then receive a notification from Form Publisher to sign the attendance sheet
How does the attendance sheet approval work?
1. The manager sets up an approval workflow on a Google Form
info Read this article: '[Part 1] Set up an approval workflow on Google Form'
2. The apprentice submits a Google Form to indicate on which day(s) s/he was in the company
3. The apprentice receives an email with the generated attendance sheet
4. The apprentice signs (and approves) the attendance sheet
5. The manager can collect the signed attendance sheet in his destination folder (or from the responses spreadsheet)
Proceed to the next article to know how to confirm reading and sign a legal document: '[Use Case 5] Legal: Confirm reading and sign an internal procedure'