Every new employee needs to read and sign the internal company procedure. This article explains how to set up an approval workflow for this use case. We will take our Policies Acknowledgment document as an example.
Read and sign an internal procedure
timer 10 min.
- Set up an approval workflow for internal procedures
- Confirm reading and sign a legal document
mode_edit Running a simple example
- The Legal team will set up an approval workflow on a Google Form
- As a new employee, you will receive on your arrival day an email from your Legal team to submit the form
- You will finally get a notification from Form Publisher to sign the document
How does the internal procedure approval work?
1. The Legal team sets up an approval workflow on a Google Form
info Read this article: Enable Approval Workflow on a Google form
2. The employee fills the Google Form with his profile information and submits it
In this specific use case, the Google Form only contains simple question titles like Email Address, First Name and Last Name.
3. The employee receives an email with the generated legal document
He or she can open the attached document, read it, and click Approve / Reject from the email.
The employee has to log-in before he can approve the document.
4. The employee signs (and approves) the Policies Acknowledgment document