You can configure the time zone of the timestamps injected by markers.
By default, Form Publisher uses the GMT time zone.
If you send generated documents to people living in another time zone, you can configure Form Publisher to add any timestamps in the generated documents using the time zone that you configure.
You must have a Google form configured with Form Publisher.
- Start Form Publisher by clicking the Add-ons icon in your Google form and selecting Form Publisher.
- In the pop-up menu, click Launch Form Publisher.
The Form Publisher for Google Forms add-on starts in the lower-right part of the screen and opens the Template and markers page.
- Click the Menu button.
The Form Publisher menu opens.
- Select Form status and account info.
- Select the arrow next to Choose a time zone to open the dropdown list.
- Scroll and select the Continent/City. For example, Europe/Paris.
You can also write it in the search bar directly.
- Click Save.
The <<Timestamp>> marker in the template is now going to be replaced with the time in the configured time zone in the newly generated documents.