You can use the <<Link to edit>> marker in your template to include a link for respondents to edit the answers they submitted in the form.
Anyone having an edit response link can use it to edit a respondent's answers without their knowledge.
- Google Forms configuration
- Select the Collect email addresses option in the Google Forms settings.
- Form Publisher configuration
- Select Enable response editing in the File generation options screen.
- Select Notify Form respondent in the Sharing options and notifications screen.
- Open the template document in one of two ways.
- Locate the template document in Google Drive and open it from there.
- In Form Publisher, click Edit in the Templates and markers screen.
When Form Publisher generates the next document, the link Click here to edit your response appears in the designated position.